Whether you call yours an “Ambassadors Program”, “Champions Program”, or “Liaison Program”, they all do the same thing—spread awareness and broaden the reach of your compliance and ethics program by using businesspeople as extra arms, legs, and ears.
Join us on December 8, 2022 for this one-day virtual conference, Leading an Effective Ethics & Compliance Ambassadors Program. Through sessions led by industry leaders with deep experience leading Ambassador Programs, you’ll examine different state-of-the-art efforts and ways to improve (or even launch) your own program.
- Successfully navigating the changing landscape for ambassador programs
- Optimizing the structure of your program to maximize effectiveness
- Recruiting and training your ambassadors: It’s all about the people
- Inspiring, sustaining, and expanding the network in the medium and long term and building in continuous improvement
- Communicating with the wider workforce
- Metrics and assessing your program’s effectiveness
- Julia Bailey – Chief Compliance Counsel, SVP, Global Ethics & Compliance – Maximus Inc
- Rebekah Coleman – Group Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer – Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Lisa Fine – Senior Counsel and Director, Compliance – Pearson
- Tobias Heine – Chief Integrity Officer – Volkswagen AG
- Rhenu Jha – Ex-Regional Compliance Head APAC – CBRE
- Toni-Lynne Langeveld – Senior Advisor, Ethics & Compliance – Southern California Edison
- Daniel Lopez – Ethics Advisor – Northrop Grumman Inc.
- Duncan Milne – Associate General Counsel – Global Benefits Group
- Cristina Potter – Vice President, Chief Ethics and Privacy Officer – SAIC
- Jennifer Selliers – Director, Senior Consultant – Renaissance Regulatory Services
- Matt Silverman – Trade Director & Senior Counsel – VIAVI Solutions
- Ruth Steinholtz – Values Based Business Ethics Advisor – AretéWork LLP