Extend the reach of your compliance and ethics program
Whether you call yours an “Ambassadors Program”, “Champions Program”, or “Liaison Program”, they all do the same thing—spread awareness and broaden the reach of your compliance and ethics program by using businesspeople as extra arms, legs, and ears.
Join us on August 18, 2022 for this one-day virtual conference, Leading an Effective Ethics & Compliance Ambassadors Program. Through sessions led by industry leaders with deep experience leading Ambassador Programs, you’ll examine different state-of-the-art efforts and ways to improve (or even launch) your own program.
- Successfully navigating the changing landscape for ambassador programs
- Optimizing the structure of your program to maximize effectiveness
- Recruiting and training your ambassadors: It’s all about the people
- Inspiring, sustaining, and expanding the network in the medium and long term and building in continuous improvement
- Communicating with the wider workforce
- Metrics and assessing your program’s effectiveness
Who should attend?
- Compliance and ethics professionals
- Julia Bailey – Chief Compliance Counsel, SVP, Global Ethics & Compliance – Maximus Inc
- Roz Bliss – Manager, Global Integrity – Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Kay Chapman – Ethics Analyst – SAIC
- Beth Colling – Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer – CDM Smith, Inc.
- Lisa Fine – Senior Counsel and Director, Compliance – Pearson
- Renu Jha – Ex-Regional Compliance Head- APAC CBRE
- Toni-Lynne Langeveld – Senior Advisor, Ethics & Compliance – Southern California Edison
- Duncan Milne – Risk & Compliance Director – BUPA Global Latin America
- Jennifer Selliers – Director, Senior Consultant – Renaissance Regulatory Services
- Matthew Silverman – Global Trade Director & Senior Counsel VIAVI Solutions
…and yours truly. You can find me on LinkedIn here.
P.S. Earlier posts about Ethics Ambassadors.
P.P.S. Help spread the word…