As part of a moderated, but informally structured conversation, our speakers will discuss how to help legal advisers set a firm board agenda for innovation, while managing appropriate risks. The discussion will include:
- How to analyse such gaps and integrate compliance into your organisation
- Navigate the challenge of compliance by identifying routes to value
- How to compare relevant laws, and assess specific gaps to be corrected before implementation
- Viewing compliance as a source of competitive advantage and customer differentiation
- How best to facilitate collaboration across the business to enable to meet emerging threats head on.
Chair: Ruth Steinholtz, AretéWork
Panel: David De Ferrars, partner, disputes and investigations, Taylor Wessing; Tasmina Goraya, senior associate, patents, Taylor Wessing