NSF Conference 2020: Doing the Right Thing
Corona-permitting, a bunch of interesting topics will be discussed at this year’s conference:
- How ethical business behaviour brings about financial benefit
- Delivering to the values of mission-led consumers
- Thinking value – not supply – chain
- Creating radical business change through individual employee behaviours
- New approaches to regulation – FSA update
I’m running a session that looks at how and why compliance is an outcome of an effective ethical culture and the implications for compliance professionals and leaders alike. Sustainable success is built on a healthy culture that considers the interests of all stakeholders. Compliance, safety and quality managers make an important contribution to the bottom line; we discuss ways in which that can be enhanced.
Follow along: #EthicalBusinessPractice (works on both Twitter and LinkedIn).