Founded in 2001, the AMLP Forum is a cross-industry association of financial crime and anti-bribery & corruption professionals from within financial services, insurance, money service businesses, extractive, aerospace & defence, gambling sectors, and other regulated industries in the UK, Europe and internationally. The key aim is to provide a peer forum in which to:
- share knowledge and experience
- compare and benchmark best practices
- advance professional development of members
- provide a support network on anti money laundering and anti-corruption issues
- a powerful voice in government
AMLP Forum members are recognised as ethical and knowledgeable members of the financial crime and corruption prevention community.
- Regular closed Members Meetings examining topical AML/CTF, financial crime, ABC and sanctions developments as well as common industry issues and evolving best practices
- AMLP Online Resource Centre – a one stop source of global legislation, regulations, guidance, best practice papers, enforcement fines on AML/CTF, anti-bribery & corruption and economic/trade sanctions.
- A complimentary bi-weekly newsletter rounding up global AML/CTF, anti-bribery & corruption and economic sanctions developments
- Discounts to AMLP events: AMLP masterclasses, Annual European AML & Financial Crime Conference, Annual AML & Financial Crime Seminar and Annual Anti-Bribery & Corruption Forum
- Access to AMLP Members Area, including the list of corporate members and past presentations
- One free job listing in the Job Area and further discounted competitive advertising rate
Learn more: amlpforum.com/