1LoD has launched a new Culture & Conduct Deep Dive which will examine culture and conduct in more granular detail than ever before. The event will take place in 3 hour blocks starting at 13.00 BST / 08.00 EDT in a safe, off the record environment.
The in-depth analysis into Culture and Conduct will ensure high quality interaction between delegates through content rich panel discussions, keynote addresses, and a series of carefully managed private interactive discussions.
And talking of panels, I hope to see you at:
The Challenge of Leading Culture/Behavioural Change
12 May 2021 – 15.05-15.55 BST
- What are the challenges that leaders and their executive teams face in leading culture/behavioural change?
- How well equipped are leaders to cope with the challenges of leading change?
- How can financial institutions better equip themselves in the future?
- Dr. Roger Noon – Moderator, 1LoD
- Nancy Harrington-Jones – Chief Culture & Conduct Officer for the Americas, Société Générale
- Rebecca Goad – Global Head of Business Risk & Culture, Global Banking, HSBC
- Ruth Steinholtz – Managing Partner, AretéWork & Author, Ethical Business Practice and Regulation: A Behavioural and Values-based Approach to Compliance and Enforcement
- Femke de Vries – Managing Partner, &samhoud; Professor in Supervision at Groningen University