Coming up at the #RefinitivSummit in Sydney this week:
Driving a focus on ethical behaviour in your organisation
● Is influencing activity on the front line more important than changing corporate policy?
● Are rules or principles more conducive to driving ethical behaviour?
● What role should deterrence have in embedding a values-based ethics system?
● Using behavioral economics and psychology to drive internal change
● Do customers need to be re-educated around ROI in a principles-based system?
I’ll be in conversation with Ryan Page from Refinitiv.
I hope to see you there – and be sure to follow #EthicalBusinessPractice for follow-on reading and resources…