Pauline Blondet, VP Compliance EMEA at GAN Integrity, and I will discuss this these with a select group of ethics professionals this morning.
I’ll share a follow-up post after the event with key insights – but for now, be sure to:
- Follow the #EthicalBusinessPractice hashtag on LinkedIn
- Check out the Connected CCO blog from GAN Integrity
- And follow along on Twitter too: @GAN_Integrity & @RuthSteinholtz
Friday Morning Reflections
And here are some questions that can help you do some end-of-week reflections – whether you’re in attendance or elsewhere:
- Do we as an organisation understand the impact of our decisions?
- Do we have clear and espoused values providing effective guidance for our decision takers to make the “right” decision?
- Are we mindful of the underlying intentions of regulations set forth, of the pitfalls the regulators actually want to help us avoid?
- How does this connect with the way in which we wish to be perceived in society and to our clients and employees?
- Have we established clear principles of conduct (as opposed to codes) that can help us in our decision taking?