Just in from the good people at the Barrett Values Centre – for an upcoming webinar Wednesday February 9 2022:
- 97% of CEOs believe that sustainability is important to the future business success
- 85% of CEOs say it’s important to run their business in a way that accounts for wider stakeholder expectations
- 86% of CEOs say that data about employees’ views and needs is critical, however, only 29% say that they have access to this kind of data
What to do
Organizations across the world are building strategies to address the UN Sustainability Goals and ESG initiatives. Barrett Values Centre new Culture Sustainability Report offers a clear lens into how cultural values can support or hinder these ambitions and supports the actions to improve success.
Join Tom Rausch in a powerful and engaging discussion on Sustainability and Values.
– An overview of the Culture Sustainability Report
– Discussion of opportunities to enhance Culture Change engagements by examining Sustainability
– How Sustainability Development connects and integrates with Whole Systems TransformationREGISTER TO PARTICIPATE
And the footnotes to those numbers in case you want to dig deeper meanwhile:
- Accenture Study into the UN Sustainable Development Goals (1,000 CEOs across 21 industries and 99 countries) shows that 97% believe that sustainability is important to the future success of their business. https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/insight-un-global-compact-ceo-study#block-about-the-study
- PwC 20th annual CEO Survey (2017) – 20 years inside the mind of the CEO – https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/ceo-survey/2017/industries/20th-ceo-survey-technology.pdf
- PwC 22nd annual CEO Survey (2019) – CEO’s curbed confidence spells caution – https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/ceo-survey/2019/report/pwc-22nd-annual-global-ceo-survey.pdf