Looking forward to the next Risky Women® network lunch on June 4 during the Australian Regulatory Summit 2019…
At the Sydney event the topic is the ethical culture of compliance. I’ll be in conversation with Gillian Cameron, Director of Client Services at Refinitiv.
- The importance of taking a behavioural and values-based approach to compliance and enforcement
- Why the usual compliance focused approaches have failed to create ethical companies
- The most significant road blocks to achieving values-based and ethically-based leadership
- Achieving this cultural shift amidst tightening regulatory frameworks
- Where momentum is building and how we can all get to the root of what will drive real change