18 Nov 2021 16:55 – 17:45 – Debate – Culture & Conduct
- What are the different approaches firms are taking to incorporate behavioural science within their existing control frameworks? Should banks be hiring a Chief Behavioural Officer?
- What insights does behavioural science provide that can help financial institutions improve conduct?
- How can behavioural science-based approaches help to effect behavioural change in organisations?
- What are the key behavioural indicators which can be used to assess whether conduct programmes have had a lasting impact on an organisation?
Dr. Roger Noon, Conduct, Risk Culture and Behavioural Science Advisor
- Irene Rey, Global Director, Culture and Conduct – TD Securities
- Mirea Raaijmakers, Global Head Behavioural Risk Management – ING
- Dr Rimma Teper, Senior Director, Behavioural Scientist, Internal Audit – RBC