● A review of individual accountability frameworks in Asia: what worked, and what could be improved upon?
● Restoring trust in the financial sector: what can ASEAN learn from Australia’s Royal Commission and developments in Europe?
● How will a heightened enforcement climate change the way financial institutions approach culture and conduct?
● The role of the third line of defense: a case study in culture audit and transformation
● Use cases for leveraging behavioral psychology and economics to mitigate conduct risk
- Ruth Steinholtz, Managing Partner, AretéWork LLP
- Marcus Ng, Managing Director, Head of Internal Audit – Asia, Barclays
- Natalie Curtis, Of Counsel, Herbert Smith Freehills
- June Lau, APAC Head of Compliance, State Street
- Nathan Lynch, Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief, Financial Crime & Risk, Thomson Reuters
Follow along: #RefinitivSummit | #EthicalBusinessPractice
You must be logged in to post a comment.