INDR will host a three day conference at Wolfson College, Oxford. It’ll cover issues such as the regulation research, the regulatory delivery model, and ethical business practice and ethical business regulation.
Here are some of the topics we’ll explore on day three:
- What are the ways to take Ethical Business Regulation forward in your sector or organisation?
- What initiatives lie with business or with regulators, or others?
- What should regulators be looking for?
- How should regulators react to good and bad evidence?
- How do we respond to sceptical public and politicians?